School's out! So why not let your inner child come out and play for a few minutes? Tap into your creative powers that might have led you into marketing in the first place and participate in our Summer Coloring Contest! Modern Marketers can still make use of old-school tools like crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, and markers to get the job done. Now is your chance to let those dormant skills shine again!
- Download one of the PDFs below and print it out.
- Color it in any way with any tools you choose. Get creative!
- Take a photo (or scan in) your completed image and upload it here to this thread as a comment.
- Feel free to share your image socially via Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Google+. Be sure to tag "Eloqua" and invite people to "like" your post on Topliners.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be determined by the number of "likes" on their reply to this thread.
- Prize will be awarded on August 1, 2013.
- An old-school creative kit will be mailed to the winner. It will include markers, rubber cement, coloring books, stickers and more.
(Tip: If you post on this thread and do not want to be notified each time someone else posts after you, click the "Following" button in the upper right to disable Following.)